Outward Expression Provides Wings
My World is an endeavour of Author In Me, a registered company in the UK , launched 3 years back by two enthusiastic mums and friends, Ekta and Monica, with a mission to enhance outward and inward expression in young children through creative writing, vocabulary, entrepreneurship and well -being courses. Author In Me offers academic and life skills programmes, tools, and resources to embed positive mindset in children they become self- assured, resilient and empowered individuals.
Established in 2016, they have guided and worked with nearly 600 children, aged 5-14 years. The founders believe that they are the change makers and storytellers who use ingenious approach to kindle the passion of learning in children along with developing positive mindset which enables children to accomplish their dream goals.
Inward Expression Strengthens Foundation
Having worked closely on expanding the creative expression of a child through stories, they are now scaling to enhance the inward expression of children through our project My World. My World is a creative expression programme designed specifically to evolve positive mindset in children. Curated for parents, therapists, teachers, and organisations who want to bring the best out in the children, My World uses techniques of mindfulness, visualisation and affirmation to nurture a child’ curiosity and raise a generation of humans who have evolved multiple perceptions, are emotionally resilient, have deeper compassion and an awakened consciousness level. The first step of their pathbreaking journey is launching an educational transformational book series for children, My World, globally in 2020. The book is aimed to be read jointly by an adult and child and encompasses the science behind evolving positive mindset along with mindfulness, affirmations and value-based stories.
he first of the book series will focus on ‘Embracing Patience and Nurturing Uniqueness.
- A range of educational resources of Author In Me available at major book retailers in the UK and online.
- Established study centres in Harrow, Amersham, Morden, Woking and High Wycombe.
- Collaborated with Costa Coffee and SME’s for Young Entrepreneurs programme.
- Have a panel of published authors and experts.
- Won British Indian awards for ‘Best in Creative Industries’.
- Finalist for ‘She Inspires’ award for ‘Best Entrepreneur’.
- Featured as ‘Best Creative Course Provider’ by Local mums.
- Featured as by India Today ‘Innovative course Provider.’